Meet Our Team.
An experienced team of professionals who have established profitable working relationships with our investors
Real Estate Investment / Developer
Kevin Wang is the principal and founding partner at Wang Brothers Investments. Kevin started his education at Diablo Valley College in the study of Mechanical Engineering. Kevin continued his education at St. Mary’s College, obtaining his Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Kevin developed an entrepreneurial mindset and has over 20 years of real estate development and management experience. Kevin’s expertise is in developing commercial properties; industrial, retail and multifamily properties spread across the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, Cincinnati, Ohio, and Seattle, Washington markets. His specific areas of expertise include property development, strategic planning, market evaluation, and financial structuring.
As President of Wang Brothers Investments, LLC, Kevin’s operational function includes:
- Widespread experience of working in all phases of real estate development including ground-up development, acquisition, construction, demolition, and redevelopment.
- Decision making of the company on property development, management, buying, selling Residential and Commercial Property, including industrial and mixed used development.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate industry trends across the nation.
- Knowledge of the latest rules and regulations defined by the Federal Association of Planning and Development.
- Keeping good connection with brokers and lenders on a national level, and City Officials
- Strategic Planning and evaluating of each project before making the offer
- Review projections of each project, calculate LOI , CAP rate and IRR during planning period
- Understanding the Environmental aspect of each project
- Review Appraisal report and Financial Projections for each project
- Work with many different banks for property financing, budget planning, including working with architects and contractors.
- Understanding of the 1031 exchange rules and tax regulation to reduce tax liability
- Review bank loan rates and options to secure the best financial advantage of the company
- Work directly with Attorneys for property legal issue
- Negotiate price based on inspection report, understanding market value, economic demand
- Development skills, work with Architecture company to find a feasible plan for the development
- Tenant relations in negotiating lease terms based on market trend