- Rate of Return. A higher rate in return will promise you positive cash flow along with a exceptional return of your initial investment.
- Low Risk Investment. Real Estate has been a preferred business model for successor investors in the US market.
- Tax-Incentives. Appreciation of value on the property in the long-run is realistic and may consider a 1031 exchange as a tax-deferred strategy.
- Tax-free cash flow. Because of depreciation and mortgage interest deductions, your cash flow could be tax-free.
- Cash Out opportunities with minimal tax obligations.